Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Linked pages on this wiki||Tools (0),|
Lifelogging tracks many things about a person to reminisce and evaluate decisions made in the past. Shares tools with QS. Life logging also helps give context to time series health data. So help user understand and remember. Time tracking could be useful.
Tools[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Your google search history.
Wearable Cameras[edit | edit source]
This article is a stub. You can help the Personal Science Wiki by expanding it.
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifelog
- ↑ https://old.reddit.com/r/Lifelogging/
- ↑ https://old.reddit.com/r/PKMS/top/?sort=top&t=all
- ↑ https://exploratory.openhumans.org/notebook/4/#9.-How-are-my-search-terms-connected?
- ↑ http://getnarrative.com/
- ↑ https://learn.adafruit.com/raspberry-pi-wearable-time-lapse-camera